Being Tied Up

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rubbermac

Re: Being Tied Up

Post by rubbermac »

I have been tied up many times in Old Well Worn Oilskins usually with the hood pulled over my face,and touch wood still am,its amazing what goes on behind closed doors!!!!
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Oh yes , I also love the feeling of being tied up in my PVC Macs with the hood fastened up , hands in rubber gloves etc, if only to to enjoy with another....
boundinmac

Post by boundinmac »

Thank you for the interesting responses.

It is comforting to know a few people share my passion. While I love most forms of rainwear and am especially drawn to rubber lined raincoats from the 50's, it does seem that adding some bondage and a gag is an even more particular desire in addition to rainwear alone. I suspect we all realise that as we apply our personal passions in more detail we gradually reduce those that share our exact tastes eventually to a majority of one. In my view this makes it even more important that forums like this exist and that we are all tolerant of others' tastes so thanks again to those who contribute.

I am re-editing a short 'reflection' I wrote some time ago and will post this to the story forum later. Meanwhile if anyone wants to discuss the desire for bondage with rainwear on a more personal level I would love to exchange stories and experiences (via private messages if preferred).
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
jon mackintosh

Post by jon mackintosh »

Restrained in a hooded SBR mackintosh worn back to front with hood pulled up over the face and additional garments such as SBR rain trousers, rubber wellington boots or rubber thigh boot waders, a comfortable but effective silencing gag then left for long periods of time would be more than one could reasonably hope for!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

jon mackintosh wrote: December 17th, 2019, 1:31 pm Restrained in a hooded SBR mackintosh worn back to front with hood pulled up over the face and additional garments such as SBR rain trousers, rubber wellington boots or rubber thigh boot waders, a comfortable but effective silencing gag then left for long periods of time would be more than one could reasonably hope for!
Sounds heaven
I have been in that position with the added pleasure of an old fashioned bullet hair drier going on me
Meant I was very warm & sticky ^ helpless to stop "Master" doing what he wished
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

All the replies to this post get me going. I have always dreamt of being put in a rubber diving suit, waders, rubber gloves and gasmask before being tied up and worked on - Oooooooh!!
Don Wellington

Post by Don Wellington »

With all that on Johnnyrbr, I doubt if anyone could get in to work on you, but I know exactly what you mean ;)
Buttons

Post by Buttons »

My passion is being loosely tied up in rainwear, especially rubber and latex, and just laying on the bed for a couple of hours. If the coat has a hood then I like that over my head as well.
Buttons
Bring on the rain :D
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

I love being tied up in rainwear, as it forces me to stay in the gear for longer. Its made even greater when it gets warm and the sweat makes the gear even more slippery on sensual. The bondage shouldn't be too tight though, as that would limit the possibilities to move around a bit and feel the gear against my skin. My preferable accessory would be a gas mask to make it even hotter and experience more enclosure.