Aliexpress

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
raincoatboy

Re: Aliexpress

Post by raincoatboy »

Phee Jameson wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 5:50 am For anybody interested; one of the orders arrived today :)

So postage... it took about 3 weeks from China from he date of delivery. But it was free postage so I didn't mind too much. All in all I only paid around 20 usd including postage (about £15.) which is honestly a bargain for the products in my eyes.

The product is a little more 'lightweight' than I thought they would be, given the photos... but for the price I'm not too upset about that. HOWEVER, I must say that the material itself is wonderful, very glossy in the right lighting, with plastic on both sides. Being lightweight it is also nice and supple and easy to move around in.

I'm not sure about long term durability (I'll report back after some walks and some shoots!) but it looks and feels great.

In my eyes, the only drawback is the smell - it's rather like an air mattress scent!

Sizing (rather surprisingly) was perfect. I ordered my UK size and it fit fine/

I'll be doing a photoshoot in this tomorrow so I will share the results so you guys can see!
I'm looking forward to the pics. The camera really loves you because your pics turn out so well.