What excites you most?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rainwear_Life

Re: What excites you most?

Post by Rainwear_Life »

for some reason the idea of being in rainwear excites me the most. after that, the feel of rainwear excites me the most followed by the look
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

I did like, I think, the concerns of "tiger4macs" but a hint of grammar might help.

Such as the use of the odd comma and a period might help as well.

But if it helps, I was in an hotel room as she wore a single-texture rubber lined mackintosh and a garter belt and stockings. But nothing else ..

And I came and came and came.

And we are still together. Thank Heavens!!!!!!!!
tiger4macs

Post by tiger4macs »

Feel ree to pop i teh collections BJM!
Rubberswimcap

Post by Rubberswimcap »

Two men holding each other's cocks while kissing fully rubbered in waders and raincoats rsc
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

Mmm!!! Yes!
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I am now 74 so lucky enough to remember the late 60s 70s when plastic raincoats were all the fashion from shops like the C & A.
Now so many years later it still excites me to wear my pac a mac although i do feel some people give strange looks. I did have a few lady friends that wore them along with shiny boots.
As you will have guessed by my user name i now like to wear pvc maid uniforms when ever i get the chance although sadly no longer in service.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

maidjenny wrote: December 25th, 2023, 7:53 am I am now 74 so lucky enough to remember the late 60s 70s when plastic raincoats were all the fashion from shops like the C & A.
Now so many years later it still excites me to wear my pac a mac although i do feel some people give strange looks. I did have a few lady friends that wore them along with shiny boots.
As you will have guessed by my user name i now like to wear pvc maid uniforms when ever i get the chance although sadly no longer in service.
Aww Jenny, i am sure there are still some folks who would have you in service to them in your maid’s uniforms x
Lets get swishy!
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

“Two men holding each other's cocks while kissing fully rubbered in waders and raincoats rsc”

As long as they are hooded raincoats with the hoods up, this sounds pretty perfect
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

Sucking a lovely hard cock peeking through a lovely long pvc or rubber mac
While on my knees dressed head to toe in layers of pvc rainwear, mmm pure heaven
noraskahastryk

Post by noraskahastryk »

I love these old shiny raincoats that has big hood and a very simple design.
Brands like : Tells, Abeko, Rukka, Rainspel, and i also stutterheim has the same vibe as those old raincoats. Befree made som raincoats aswell that has that old vibe.

I also love shiny boots with high heels, like the pleaser adore 3000.

I have found one of each of my fave boots and raincoats and i am very happy with them. Those old raincoats are hard to find and also being in good condition.