Story Content

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rubnylon2

Re: Story Content

Post by rubnylon2 »

Never tire of reading gay sex with raingear or mane woman sex in raingear I am always turned on by both.
mmboots

Post by mmboots »

I am totally straight. Though when the story contains waders, I don‘t care about male or female ;-)
warmac

Post by warmac »

Another fascinating thread. I would also consider myself a straight man, but rather enjoy a mutual masturbation session with another man with shared interests. Over the years have had a few such liaisons which have been extremely pleasant and a few which have not been very pleasant. I am always open to new ideas and suggestions, but one of the dangers of meeting other men is the possibility that they want to go further than I do so I am very cautious about meetings etc.
KlepperGuy

Post by KlepperGuy »

I am happy to read the gay contents in the stories as some of it compares with my early rubberings and still does.......so I enjoy the gay themed stories.

For those who find them not to their taste...........SIMPLE..........DON'T READ THEM.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Exactly, shouldn't need saying though, really.
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

I love - and have written - raingear stories about gay guys, and I am very excited and enjoy the thought of guys hooded in waterproofs - wish I had managed to find one! (But the search goes on).

I believe I had suggested some while ago a gay section to rainwearcentral for pix and stories. I think it would be great, and mean that those who would not find this of interest can avoid the need to trawl through these items.

Let’s go for it, I say!