which public places are ok to wear raincoats in

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
bethbennett202

which public places are ok to wear raincoats in

Post by bethbennett202 »

i was just wondering what places in public like kind of buisnesses ect are alright to be seen in rainwear like the dentist ext can you just walk into any ny establishmeny with a rain mac on or is there some places no good to wear rainwear i know its for outdoor purposes but say like the dentist you got no wear to put your mac and have to leave it on while the dentists examines your teeth what other places in public can youjust leave your mac on and not have to remove it
rainwear-experience

Re: which public places are ok to wear raincoats in

Post by rainwear-experience »

If I was you I'd stay at home I'm not sure you're ready for the real world and vice versa
jackstrapped

Post by jackstrapped »

My wife carried it off flawlessly, year round, If it's classy, no one notices.
merv

Post by merv »

rainwear-experience wrote: July 13th, 2019, 4:45 pm If I was you I'd stay at home I'm not sure you're ready for the real world and vice versa
I suppose it's good that somebody chooses to use the forums, quantity over quality springs to mind though
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

merv wrote: July 13th, 2019, 5:47 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: July 13th, 2019, 4:45 pm If I was you I'd stay at home I'm not sure you're ready for the real world and vice versa
I suppose it's good that somebody chooses to use the forums, quantity over quality springs to mind though
I agree but I just get the feeling something isn't quite right here
merv

Post by merv »

rainwear-experience wrote: July 13th, 2019, 6:08 pm
merv wrote: July 13th, 2019, 5:47 pm
I agree but I just get the feeling something isn't quite right here
yes, I get the same feeling, time will tell
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Spooky intruder? intrigued though?
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

Well, all I can say at the moment is..... Beth, you've just hit on one of my favourite fantasies, being in a dentist's chair in a see-through plastic mac with the dentist (female of course) and her female assistant similarly attired.
travis28

Post by travis28 »

Most places *should* be ok for anyone to wear what they choose (unless it exposes genitals or the like). I think this question is about common sense and kudos to people who choose to follow their calling.

NYC is pretty cool - very accepting of fashion. Strangely, in Birmingham, where we live, annoying goth children find it acceptable to cat call. Still, NY is nicer :)

Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

Honestly, I’ve found that whenever it’s actually raining or there’s a threat of rain it doesn’t matter where you are, no one bats an eyelash