Beth Bennet

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pvculike

Beth Bennet

Post by pvculike »

Who is this Beth Bennet that has hijacked this site, "she" sounds like someone out of pride and prejudice, all we need now is Darsey in a PVC mac! Anyway, I can't make my mind up whether "beth" is a china raincoat manufacturer imposing as one of the Bennets or whether "she" or "he" is a genuine enthusiast?

Come on Beth Bennett, you are amongst like minded people here show us who you really are! Or do i have a warped view of the world?

Gaz😮
blackmacjay

Re: Beth Bennet

Post by blackmacjay »

OK, I give in!!!!

Who the heck is Beth Bennett?
Agu-Fan

Post by Agu-Fan »

blackmacjay wrote: July 6th, 2019, 6:07 pm OK, I give in!!!!

Who the heck is Beth Bennett?
That's the question
Domino

Post by Domino »

Beth Bennett's e-mail name is 'jeanmac 1965', which may or may not give a clue as to her real name. I put her many posts down to a surfeit of enthusiasm, rather than anything sinister.
Perhaps she will take the opportunity to explain.
bethbennett202

Post by bethbennett202 »

As much as anyone will find it hard to believe I'm a genuine rainwear enthusiast and raincoats and macs are a fetish to me I'm addicted to rainwear. Have I really hijacked this site thought it was for people who love rainwear I'll ask a simple question am I welcome or not
Rives

Post by Rives »

bethbennett202 wrote: July 8th, 2019, 11:01 am As much as anyone will find it hard to believe I'm a genuine rainwear enthusiast and raincoats and macs are a fetish to me I'm addicted to rainwear. Have I really hijacked this site thought it was for people who love rainwear I'll ask a simple question am I welcome or not
Welcome to the site Beth. You're very welcome in my eyes
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

I also have to say welcome, Beth. It is good to have an enthusiastic member of this forum
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Welcome to the site Beth, I to have enjoyed your posts especially the links to films and TV.

You have been very enthusiastic and I was intrigued to learn a bit more about you.

Look forward to more posts.

Gaz
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Hi beth x
Lets get swishy!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

pvculike wrote: July 6th, 2019, 4:34 pm Who is this Beth Bennet that has hijacked this site, "she" sounds like someone out of pride and prejudice, all we need now is Darsey in a PVC mac! Anyway, I can't make my mind up whether "beth" is a china raincoat manufacturer imposing as one of the Bennets or whether "she" or "he" is a genuine enthusiast?

Come on Beth Bennett, you are amongst like minded people here show us who you really are! Or do i have a warped view of the world?

Gaz😮
I know what you mean Gaz, there have been a number of very enthusiastic new members join the forum recently, taken at face value that should be really good news but I just get a feeling something isn’t right

Apologies to anyone I may have insulted, it might just be my age