Beth Bennet

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
spitfire617

Re: Beth Bennet

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: July 11th, 2019, 9:00 am
pvculike wrote: July 6th, 2019, 4:34 pm Who is this Beth Bennet that has hijacked this site, "she" sounds like someone out of pride and prejudice, all we need now is Darsey in a PVC mac! Anyway, I can't make my mind up whether "beth" is a china raincoat manufacturer imposing as one of the Bennets or whether "she" or "he" is a genuine enthusiast?

Come on Beth Bennett, you are amongst like minded people here show us who you really are! Or do i have a warped view of the world?

Gaz😮
I know what you mean Gaz, there have been a number of very enthusiastic new members join the forum recently, taken at face value that should be really good news but I just get a feeling something isn’t right

Apologies to anyone I may have insulted, it might just be my age
It is your age!!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

spitfire617 wrote: July 11th, 2019, 9:04 am
pvculike wrote: July 6th, 2019, 4:34 pm Who is this Beth Bennet that has hijacked this site, "she" sounds like someone out of pride and prejudice, all we need now is Darsey in a PVC mac! Anyway, I can't make my mind up whether "beth" is a china raincoat manufacturer imposing as one of the Bennets or whether "she" or "he" is a genuine enthusiast?

Come on Beth Bennett, you are amongst like minded people here show us who you really are! Or do i have a warped view of the world?

Gaz😮
I know what you mean Gaz, there have been a number of very enthusiastic new members join the forum recently, taken at face value that should be really good news but I just get a feeling something isn’t right

It is your age!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Probably

And my quest for total forum domination, these pesky newbies getting in the way :D
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: July 11th, 2019, 9:07 am
spitfire617 wrote: July 11th, 2019, 9:04 am

It is your age!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Probably

And my quest for total forum domination, these pesky newbies getting in the way :D
Power to the people!
foudrou

Post by foudrou »

Do you mean is she really a "she" ?
To get a info on that, go to bethbennet's profil and try to send an e-mail, you will see the e-mail address name ;).