Ultimate Fantasy

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: Ultimate Fantasy

Post by JellyMan »

This is a repeating dream. Sort of fantasy but if I am stressed at night and need to sleep I start recouting this situation until I fall asleep...

I am a multi-billionaire and post an advert for women to join me on my private island. When they arrive at the boat, before we set off, I tell them that from the moment the arrive on the island they must wear only see-through plastic clothes. They were warned that there would be sex involved. Any that decided not to go are given £10,000 and leave. Those that stay will be given £100,000 at the end of the week (sometimes it is £1M, depending if I am feeling mean!). Each week I invite a new set of ladies. When we arrive I am on a sun lounger being waited on by girls in clear plastic bikinis. I don't recall more than this so I am probably asleep by now.... zzzzzZZZZZ
Miker_uk

Post by Miker_uk »

Being made to wear a shiny black rubber mackintosh, belted and done up the neck regardless of the weather.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/miker_uk/27429305878
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Not so much a fantasy, now a reality...…..!
I am indeed extremely fortunate to have a fab girlfriend who, once, (sometimes more) weekly, will text me at 5.30pm (no pub tonight then!) with strict instructions as to what to put on and wear for the rest of the evening/night. If I have been very good/bad, this will involve one or more of my one piece shiny hooded ddpvc jumpsuits, at least one hooded ddpvc anorak or mac, all nicely kept on with locking collars and cuffs. I have a vast collection of these items and similar, having been an avid vinyl/pvc addict for as long as I can remember. When she is working away, before leaving she will hide the padlock keys somewhere safe. It could be anywhere! I then have to send her a selfie to prove I am suitably garbed. I will then continue doing whatever I am doing, or have been instructed to do until the text arrives with the keys hiding place. This could be hours, or occasionally the following morning. The worst scenario, was when at 11pm I had to drive to her flat 2miles away, only to find a note where the keys should have been with just a big 'X'..... what a beautiful mistress she is! I was finally text the following morning. I love predicament bondage! I am allowed to sort of cover up, if sent outside the house, ie tracksuit bottoms, but the top half must be one of my very shiny fur trimmed hooded puffa jackets with hood up! Another of my big turn ons! I love shiny puffas, so fashionable these days too! So that's it! I never know which day, just 5.30pm. I always wait with baited breath, Its been nearly a week now, perhaps tonight?...……………...
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

…….....just to add..... ddpvc is double decker pvc. I have my suits and coats made over in the USA by a lovely lady. She doubles up the most shiny softest spandex backed pvc so the garments have shiny pvc on both sides, best of both worlds. It feels so lovely on. Its not surprising, to me anyway, that Im addicted! Even my girlfriend likes it, and I am gently encouraging her into my way of thinking! Even her clothes rail is slowly filling with shininess! Hoooray for shiny vinyl/pvc puffas!
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

@furryhood: you knew about her acceptance and interests covering this before dating/meeting or you just won the lottery?
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Definitely think furryhood has one the lottery. What a lucky guy you are.
As far as Mikes fantasy, I would also love to be fastened into that gorgeous mackintosh or the one sold by Sealware called Bizarre. My longing is to be put into a lovely black rubber diving suit, waders, rubber gloves and gasmask before being tied up and worked over.
Rives

Post by Rives »

Miker_uk wrote: June 28th, 2019, 6:54 am Being made to wear a shiny black rubber mackintosh, belted and done up the neck regardless of the weather.

That would work for me as well. And who would be the person to make you wear it?
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

My fantasy would be for a young blonde woman to pick me up on her scooter or motorbike with us both dressed in protective PVC rainwear, boots, helmets and gloves, then we would ride out into the country for lots of sexy fun in our gear, the engine wouldn't be the only thing throbbing away between her legs in than scenario I can tell you!
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

PVC4 wrote: June 28th, 2019, 1:03 pm My ultimate fantasies are all documented in the Stories section...;)
And great ones they are.....
Miker_uk

Post by Miker_uk »

Rives wrote: June 28th, 2019, 11:51 am
Miker_uk wrote: June 28th, 2019, 6:54 am Being made to wear a shiny black rubber mackintosh, belted and done up the neck regardless of the weather.

That would work for me as well. And who would be the person to make you wear it?
My mistress maybe.