Ultimate Fantasy

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
annabell-cagoule

Re: Ultimate Fantasy

Post by annabell-cagoule »

What are the go cart suits like? Are they rubbery feel or more plastic feel, always wanted to try one on :) x
Lets get swishy!
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

The go kart suits are clear pvc plastic. Generally quite flexible and they help keep a driver warm as well as water proof. Arms and legs are elasticated to keep water and dirt out. Lo,ok up OMP Sparco, or Alpensstars brands as karting wet suits and you will get the idea.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Have seen them on lone but not in the flesh.
Wanted to get a feel for the pvc to see if it was hard plastic or soft rubbery plastic
Lets get swishy!
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

It is not hard otherwise would never hold up for the purpose they were made for! Some of them the plastic is almost rubbery like polyurethane.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

So ultimate fantasy would be to be dressed in lots of pvc, tied up and fastened in bondage furniture and then to be sploshed with lots of guey foods and gunge any volunteers ha ha ?
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

Being forced to wear a raincoat and be splashed with all kinds of messy stuff, maybe even bound aswell. Sounds so exciting I have to say.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

NoraSverige wrote: October 4th, 2019, 10:02 am Being forced to wear a raincoat and be splashed with all kinds of messy stuff, maybe even bound aswell. Sounds so exciting I have to say.
If you weren't so far away I would happily suggest meeting up for some fetish fun Nora
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

Tim Raincoat wrote: October 4th, 2019, 10:33 am
NoraSverige wrote: October 4th, 2019, 10:02 am Being forced to wear a raincoat and be splashed with all kinds of messy stuff, maybe even bound aswell. Sounds so exciting I have to say.
If you weren't so far away I would happily suggest meeting up for some fetish fun Nora
I prefer knowing and trusting the person i do such things with. I cant imagine just do that with a complete stranger.

Also how the person looks and is as a person matter for me for enjoying such things. I dont just go with any stranger out there .
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Trust is very important for me too, but we obviously have common interests and I would look to build on that, I would initially look to meet you in a public place first and see how we get along and take it from there ?
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

Tim Raincoat wrote: October 4th, 2019, 10:52 am Trust is very important for me too, but we obviously have common interests and I would look to build on that, I would initially look to meet you in a public place first and see how we get along and take it from there ?
How old are you?