Ultimate Fantasy

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Tim Raincoat

Re: Ultimate Fantasy

Post by Tim Raincoat »

NoraSverige wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 10:02 am
Being forced to wear a raincoat and be splashed with all kinds of messy stuff, maybe even bound aswell. Sounds so exciting I have to say.
If you weren't so far away I would happily suggest meeting up for some fetish fun Nora

NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

Tim Raincoat wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 10:33 am
NoraSverige wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 10:02 am
Being forced to wear a raincoat and be splashed with all kinds of messy stuff, maybe even bound aswell. Sounds so exciting I have to say.
If you weren't so far away I would happily suggest meeting up for some fetish fun Nora
I prefer knowing and trusting the person i do such things with. I cant imagine just do that with a complete stranger.

Also how the person looks and is as a person matter for me for enjoying such things. I dont just go with any stranger out there .

Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Trust is very important for me too, but we obviously have common interests and I would look to build on that, I would initially look to meet you in a public place first and see how we get along and take it from there ?

NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

Tim Raincoat wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 10:52 am
Trust is very important for me too, but we obviously have common interests and I would look to build on that, I would initially look to meet you in a public place first and see how we get along and take it from there ?
How old are you?

ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I guess the one who is currently admiring you and your ranincoat won't have to be asked twice. ;)
And if he is not into it you could probably easily bribe him to do so by loaning your shiny coat.

NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

ilikecoated wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 11:30 am
I guess the one who is currently admiring you and your ranincoat won't have to be asked twice. ;)
And if he is not into it you could probably easily bribe him to do so by loaning your shiny coat.
Yeah you have a good point ;)

rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

NoraSverige wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 12:40 pm

Yeah you have a good point ;)
The way youre teasing him I think @TimRaincoat will probably have a very good point by now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by rainwear-experience on October 4th, 2019, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I wasn't talking about TimRaincoat but her admirer in Norway.

rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

ilikecoated wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 2:00 pm
I wasn't talking about TimRaincoat but her admirer in Norway.
Thank you for clarifying that, I'm sure the admirer has a massive point too :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: