Rainwear in public in June

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pvculike

Re: Rainwear in public in June

Post by pvculike »

We were filming two models in PVC catsuits and Raincoats on Brighton sea front yesterday and no one battered an eyelid, a few old boys chocked on there ice cream but other than that just a normal day in Brighton!

Gaz
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Not a smile to be seen, clearly not into it then.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: June 7th, 2019, 1:09 pm Not a smile to be seen, clearly not into it then.
The girls were actually filming a "fashion scene" meant to be serious not laughing their socks off. Off camera they were having a great laugh and actually took some of the garments home and enjoyed showing off in public!
jamesgreenberg

Post by jamesgreenberg »

pvculike wrote: June 7th, 2019, 1:02 pm We were filming two models in PVC catsuits and Raincoats on Brighton sea front yesterday and no one battered an eyelid, a few old boys chocked on there ice cream but other than that just a normal day in Brighton!

Gaz
wish i was there! wore the jelly coat again this morning - was actually raining but i got to work nice and dry!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Stunning photos Gaz
Wish I had been at Brighton to see them
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

pvculike wrote: June 7th, 2019, 1:02 pm We were filming two models in PVC catsuits and Raincoats on Brighton sea front yesterday and no one battered an eyelid, a few old boys chocked on there ice cream but other than that just a normal day in Brighton!

Gaz
What is https://i.imgur.com? Is this the best way to insert pictures? I would start inserting plenty of my rainwear excursions...
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

hotwilly wrote: June 7th, 2019, 5:27 pm Stunning photos Gaz
Wish I had been at Brighton to see them
Cheers Willy, its nice to be appreciated rather than wining about the models not smiling.
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

MissRachel wrote: June 7th, 2019, 6:42 pm

Gaz
What is https://i.imgur.com? Is this the best way to insert pictures? I would start inserting plenty of my rainwear excursions...
Hi Rachel, yes quite easy to use anf Free! Set yourself up a profile, upload pictures and the copy the code for forums and simply paste into you post.
pvclovering

Post by pvclovering »

No prblems wearing PVC in June on night like tonight where I live. Its pretty wet. Justg had a 20 minute walk from my local and was wearing my semi transparent black PUL cagoule. It was so wet that on way home I found somewhere to shelter a couple of minutes. I gave myself a good shake to get rid of some excess rain!
When it is raining so heavily I am thinking of getting a longer PVC raincoat. I like the eco raincoat that PUL make.Does anyone have this coat, and what is it like to wear?
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Glad I wasn't there. I would have tripped over my own feet staring. Is that Jess? I love her.