pvc nightwear and blood pressure.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
debs37

pvc nightwear and blood pressure.

Post by debs37 »

Hi again.

Just a wee thought.

I sometimes wear a latex nightie in bed and from time to time being a nurse ill check my blood pressure.

ive noticed over the months that in the morning my BP is up slightly then its should be when I wear pvc/latex in bed over night.. I sleep alone.

Has anyone else noticed that?

Debs x
yellowgirl

Re: pvc nightwear and blood pressure.

Post by yellowgirl »

yes my wife and I have noticed it as well when we wear our clear suits to bed,but we thought it was just from being aroused wearing the pvc suits
jamesgreenberg

Post by jamesgreenberg »

debs37 wrote: May 23rd, 2019, 10:32 am Hi again.

Just a wee thought.

I sometimes wear a latex nightie in bed and from time to time being a nurse ill check my blood pressure.

ive noticed over the months that in the morning my BP is up slightly then its should be when I wear pvc/latex in bed over night.. I sleep alone.

Has anyone else noticed that?

Debs x
often wear pvc and occasionally latex overnight but never checked my blood pressure! maybe it's just your heart having to pump slightly harder to compensate against the elastic compression of the latex? a good control would be to wear latex for 6-8 hours during the day and do the same test.
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

i often wear my yellow Oilskin trawlermans Raincoat to bed,its fantastic !!!!!!!!
dotaa

Post by dotaa »

Definitely, your blood pressure rise when you are aroused.
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

My blood pressure is likely to be up now just reading about these things. Only ever able to slepp in gear once a few months ago when wife in hospital overnight. Went to bed in Nora wellingtons rubber gloves and Russian gasmask and then covered with most wonderful glass clear plastic sheet. Didnt sleep much but wonderful experience. Who's bothered about blood pressure !!!!
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

i have a had many pleasureable night in my purple latex babydoll, long black gloves and rubber hood
while alone in hotel rooms with my work travels