Designer Wellies

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
SEWelly

Designer Wellies

Post by SEWelly »

Over recent weeks I've been thinking, and feel there is a bit of a gap in the market in respect of the type of Wellies which seem to get muddy on the relevant sites, which largely seem to be Hunters.

Now I know there are some slight impediments around sizes but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to take a pair of nice boots from the likes of Burberry or Polo for a muddy outing to see how they get on? Whilst I think we know the answer I'm sure people would like to watch it!

Combine them with different PVC-U-Like clothing and it sounds very appealing to me?

Any thoughts?
rainwear-experience

Re: Designer Wellies

Post by rainwear-experience »

SEWelly wrote: May 19th, 2019, 6:25 pm Over recent weeks I've been thinking, and feel there is a bit of a gap in the market in respect of the type of Wellies which seem to get muddy on the relevant sites, which largely seem to be Hunters.

Now I know there are some slight impediments around sizes but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to take a pair of nice boots from the likes of Burberry or Polo for a muddy outing to see how they get on? Whilst I think we know the answer I'm sure people would like to watch it!

Combine them with different PVC-U-Like clothing and it sounds very appealing to me?

Any thoughts?
What an excellent idea, really looking forward to seeing what you produce

(why do I get the feeling, as usual, that you're expecting somone else to do all the work so you can sit back and wait)

Please prove me wrong
SEWelly

Post by SEWelly »

Thanks for the response, certainly not expecting someone else to take this forward, would be very much me doing this as time allows.

Also open to suggestions of which boots I should choose too.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

SEWelly wrote: May 21st, 2019, 9:16 am Thanks for the response, certainly not expecting someone else to take this forward, would be very much me doing this as time allows.

Also open to suggestions of which boots I should choose too.
Excellent, really pleased to see someone getting involved