What really make pvc/latex sexual.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
debs37

What really make pvc/latex sexual.

Post by debs37 »

Hi Folks
Just had the afternoon off, and I started to wonder about why pvc/latex makes one go weak at the knees.

Dont get me wrong, I dont get hot under the raincoat while out shopping or for a walk, (well not all the time) but there are times I just need a latex fix.

I do like to tease alittle, maybe in a coffee shop or at the checkout at the supermarked. I also like my coat to cover my bum and hips if its tight I will bend over at the freezers..but thats not really sexual as I get no tinkle for that.

Just wondered..

Debs x
northernbloke

Re: What really make pvc/latex sexual.

Post by northernbloke »

Thats an interesting question Debs...and if everyone has the time to reply, I am sure it would take several pages on here ! We all have different variations of the fetish really I think.

For me, I have had no experience of latex, either to wear, or see women wearing, so i dont know what effect it would have on me if I did.

My fetish is for PVC Rainmacs. I am talking about the long hooded and belted semi transparent ladies macs that were so fashionable in the 1990s..you know the ones...they came in purple (my fav colour), green, pink, blue and black. I am turned on by seeing mature ladies carrying a little surplus weight, wearing those pvc macs. I get excited if I see a mac fully fastened, and belted tightly, so the womans mac stretches across her wide ample hips and bum..mmm. And of course, like many people, I love to see the hood up too. As for what else excites me...well its without doubt the SMELL of PVC, especially if its warmed up, say with a hairdryer or something..that PVC aroma drives me nuts..lol. I have a small collection of macs at home here, and although I dont often wear them, I have in the past enjoyed wrapping them up and inflating the mac up with a hoover on "blow" setting, so they are like a balloon. I then hump them, or wrap them around a certain part of my male anatomy,,and well...the rest I am sure you can imagine ! I have only ever had one female friend in my life who has worn one of my PVC macs and modelled it and let me cuddle her when she is wearing it, and she even let me take a couple of photos too. But I havent really shared my love of warm inflated PVC with any other women.

One fetish this did branch out into, was that I have a fetish for a certain type of LADIES HAIRDRYER ! also. And that is the "soft hood" type from the 80s..that looks like a shower cap on the end of a plastic hose, which attaches to the dryer unit which you hang on your shoulder. You place the shower cap PVC hood over your head and switch on. The hood then inflates up and dries your hair. But of course for me, the smell of the warm inflated pvc hood drives me wild. I have a few models of that type of hairdryer here at home and occasionally place one over that part of my anatomy which I talked about earlier, and switch on..and believe me..that lovely warm smelly pvc soon leads to a natural reaction..mmmm...lol !

As to WHY i have these PVC fetishes, I dont really know. Some say its related to being in a pram as a child and having a PVC raincover placed over the pram, and as a child I may have somehow remembered this which in later life develops into a sexual fetish...but I dont recall that being the reason.

I do have a kind of "mum" fetish though ie...some have said that the reason I get turned on by seeing older plumper women in macs is it may be reminds me of my mum...which at a time of my sexual development has sown the seeds. ?

Again who knows...but please tell me YOUR reasons for liking PVC and what you like about it..and of course, what your husband thinks !

Best PVC wishes
Derek
UK
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

I think this subject runs alongside that of My First Wank one. I have said before on this site that my first recollection of rubber was when my brother had a rubber mack and souwester. I used to bury my face in it and rub it all over. I was about 3/4 years old at the time, certainly long time before starting school. From then on I have had an attraction to rubber and then PVC when it came about. As northernbloke says it is the feel and smell of these materials that does the trick for me, and even saying the words "wellington" or " mackintosh" sends me into a frenzie. Reading this article got me going and I have had to get out my favourite piece of plastic, one of the old soft and supple plastic pram covers and fasten it over my face with strong rubber bands cut from and industrial rubber glove. Although the smell has long gone the fell of it is Ooooooh! What will take place next I will leave to your imagination. Why all this happens I havn't a clue but I do know it is good.
jamesgreenberg

Post by jamesgreenberg »

My guess is it's a combination of tightness, shinyness and perhaps just the fact it's outside "normal". First time I ever thought about rubber was seeing girls with latex swimcaps, and i ended up buying some which i only ever wore in private. Then the first time I wore one to a public swimming pool was hugely exciting for me. I then came across things like pvc and latex clothing, rainwear etc and got hooked. I generally limit my pvc/latex "outerwear" to pvc raincoats (and swimming caps!) but have much more to wear in private...
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Plastic and pvc do it for me more than latex but i have worn it and liked the feel, but somehow plastic wins over, the feel, smell noisy and generally the being wrapped up in it is amazing!

Plastic pants with the poppers and elastic are a favourite as are the jelly jackets, put the two together and well lets just say i get very horny!

The thought of it alone gets me going and I don’t really mind if I am with a boy or a girl or both, being put in plastic pants, plastic mac or jelly jacket with elastic wrists, hood and done up tight is incredible.

Often i wear the jelly jackets back to front so i can smell the pvc and plastic and although i know it’s dangerous and i am very very careful the lack of oxygen heightens to all.

A vibrator or willy wrapped in plastic from the plastic pants and pushed inside me is incredible feelings, plastic inside and out lol.
Lets get swishy!
jamesgreenberg

Post by jamesgreenberg »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 12th, 2019, 2:34 pm Plastic pants with the poppers and elastic are a favourite as are the jelly jackets, put the two together and well lets just say i get very horny!

The thought of it alone gets me going and I don’t really mind if I am with a boy or a girl or both, being put in plastic pants, plastic mac or jelly jacket with elastic wrists, hood and done up tight is incredible.

Often i wear the jelly jackets back to front so i can smell the pvc and plastic and although i know it’s dangerous and i am very very careful the lack of oxygen heightens to all.
agree with all of that... love wearing PUL trousers and jelly jelly jackets, also back-to-front sometimes with the hood up over my face... especially glass clear ones
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

its always been rubber for me although i do like PVC too
Rubber the smell and feel always get me going seeing a love shiny pair of balck rubber gloves playing with my cock mmmmmmmmmmmm
i used to visit a pro domme (story on here by someone else who met her too) who had the most wonderful dungeon and bockets of latex and rubber gear to dress and tease me in. i visited her for 20 years and we were great friends, dont get me wrong she had mean streak but after a couple of sessions she knew that pain and sensless beating was not my thing. Being tied teased and used as rubber clad sex slave for a thigh booted, naked rubber gloved and caped mistress. Our sessions would always end with her facesitting me as described until she would have a massive orgasm.
nowadays my fetish is secret and i have a little stash or gear mainly for self endulgance, but also the odd fetish play with others, main bi men and tvs.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

That is a question I ask myself all the time. My main passion is shiny pvc but rubber, latex, and plastic always get me going. Glass clear pvc is my fave. I love the way it conforms and sticks to me. Not rainwear related but I just aired up my blue pool floatie double matress and layed on the shiny side while using my even softer pink floatie as a bed cover. I'm so glad I put my plastic pants on. I'm in total heaven. I could just lay here and feel and smell the pvc all day long.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I guess it is because it is very different to every other material - be it man-made or natural - in multiple areas at once like touch, smell, look and sound. And they are a bit like some form of artificial skin that is water-, moisture- and sweat-proof like no other fine and skin-like matrerials.
I remember that I was always quite excited as a small kid when I heard the rustling of plastic pants being put on. But it also somehow felt as if that sound was their way of complaining about what they we're being treated like. The sound of the snaps closing and stopping of the rustling in the same moment was also something like sealing their fate.