Newbie from Cambridge...love shiny hooded!

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
furryhood

Newbie from Cambridge...love shiny hooded!

Post by furryhood »

Hi. Just discovered this brilliant site so introductions.... Im a 60yr old going on 35 who, in vanilla life, wears jeans and tee shirts, drinks beer with me mates, drives silly sports cars and loves sunny holidays.
However, I have the hugest collection of ddpvc (spandex backed pvc doubled, so shiny inside and out, made for me in the USA) one piece suits, rainwear, macs, jackets, parkas, puffas, all of course hugely hooded, some with thick fur trims (another fetish of mine!).
Along with thicker shiny oilskin type vinyl, puffas, parkas etc., quilted hooded anoraks and more, the list is endless.
If its shiny and hooded, I want to buy it! Sleepsacks and no end of cuffs, harnesses, chains and locks.
Fortunately I have the most tolerant partner who indulges me and to a point goes along with my desires! In return, she gets to have lovely holidays, meals out, regularly, obviously some of her own hoodies (she particularly likes the shiny fur trimmed hooded puffas, lucky for me!) and my most undivided attention!
I love being MADE to wear, one, two, however many, suits, jackets, macs dictated, and locked on, for an unknown time limit. She will also MAKE me wear a nice shiny jacket for walks out (not too local, don't want to upset the natives!), and can be regularly seen wandering along the Southend sea front early Sunday morning, shiny black vinyl and hooded, then having breakfast in one of the arches cafes. Yes, Im even allowed to wear my stuff to bed! Yipppeee!
Sorry waffled on far too long about my favourite subject. Happy to yak to like minded souls. Love imput! Also any pointers where I can buy more stuff, always welcome. Cheers. Mike,
spitfire617

Re: Newbie from Cambridge...love shiny hooded!

Post by spitfire617 »

Welcome to our little site.
Enjoy!
Paul