Will she, won't she.........?! Fun with non scene people

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Juppe

Re: Will she, won't she.........?! Fun with non scene people

Post by Juppe »

Hi, you asked for comments. The first thought is that I'm really surprised to see you and some others on this forum describing in tiny details their personal affairs and experiences. I'm not saying it a negative sense, on the contrary, it just describes the differences in different cultures and their communication. It may also describe the differences how different age groups are willing to share their lifes with others, even anonymously. I belong to the more mature age group, so the young ones are surely more used to this.
pete

Post by pete »

I'll mention my own situation, even though both of you guys probably know, not everyone on here does. My wife is not into my plastic-loving side at all, so I'm very reticent as to what I'd think of doing with others or in front of others lest anyone hassle or razz her about it. If this were not the case I'm sure I'd be a lot more open about it.
- Pete
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

The more we demonstrate "waterproof" answers (as opposed to water repellent or breathable) garments, the more occasions can be shown the practical nature of them. I've worn heavy vinyl poncho's and rain jackets of clear plastic in instances where you're outdoors and active, like sports events, boating, etc. Others around you are soaking wet, and you remain warm and dry!