Good weather

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rainworshipper

Good weather

Post by Rainworshipper »

Yesterday there was a bit of a break in the dry conditions in the u.k. I had to take the opportunity to go for a walk in my rainwear. Anyone else enjoy getting out in it?
cagouled rambler

Re: Good weather

Post by cagouled rambler »

I'm looking forward to a good walk on Saturday as we have 80% chance of rain .I've enjoyed the sunshine dont get me wrong but where some people get excited about pulling out the suncream and bbq sets I'm more than happy at seeing weather forecast for rain ( the heavier the better ) I'll head out on Saturday morning early doors as I like to wear a variety of cagoules ,swishy raintrousers and wellies and if the rain is with me then I don't look too much out of place .I love the feeling of rain bouncing off my cagoules and having to pull the drawstrings on my hood. Really looking forward to it ......
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Sounds like fun ! I love the sound of the rain against my hood makes me tingly 😀
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

Agree with all that - the noise of the rain on my cagoule hood is very exciting. Be good to be out there with another guy enjoying that!
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

There is something magical about wearing no normal clothes and lots of layers of just rainwear in really heavy rain
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Yes it makes you feel protected in a tingly way .
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

rain spattering on your hood , i get a better kick out of that than you , i'm bald so i feel it as well as hearing it !
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Lol 👍👍
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Rain on your hood and all wrapped up tight in your cagoules. Over trousers tucked into wellies and waiting for that first layer to wet out and start sticking to the next. Heaven
Lets get swishy!
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

More rain forecast for later today, Looks like a spring tide as well- got to get out again!