Nylon Cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Latexcpl

Re: Nylon Cagoules

Post by Latexcpl »

The first type I wore late 80s.
Calsurf212

Post by Calsurf212 »

What about Adidas Windbreakers as well? Particularly the glossy / wetlook ones?
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Petastorm wrote: May 16th, 2019, 8:11 am Navy Peter Storm full zip is my all time favourite. I probably have about 200 Peter storm cags and arond 200 other brands. I also like semi transparent plastic and the new rubberised fabric jackets like Rains. My girlfriend also has a love for all these fabrics and we both wear our waterproofs almost everyday for work and play!
Exactly the same as me! Love all those types, but for me the red with white zip peter storm cagoule is my all time fav if i have to pick one.
I have them in every colour they made, took years to collect all of them but have as new in red, white, yellow, olive green, navy and royal blue, sky blue and orange :) including some early bri nylon ones, one of which is singularly the most noisey crinkley cagoule i have ever found! Xx
Lets get swishy!
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

I love the original Peter Storm Cagoule too, but also the Pentland Cagoule, the newer red Peter Storm Cagoule (has a better hood than the original, which for me is crucial) and probably best of all with it's long knee length was an old Bradsport Cagoule I had. Obviously some enterprising car thief thought so too when it was nicked a long time ago during a car burglary at Port Talbot station!

Wish I could find an easy way to attach pix to these discussions.

Raining here today so out in my Paramo which while not nylon is a really nice warm comfy anorak with a truly great hood design.
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

Hi Peterstorm

I would love to know about your girl and semi transparent pvc hooded and belted pvc rainmacs.

Things like, does she GENUINELY love them as a fetish herself ? Or does she just put up with them because u like them ?

How did she become interested sexually in PVC Rain macs and when ?

What does she like to do with them ? Etc etc

Cheers

Derek
Petastorm

Post by Petastorm »

Northernbloke

My girlfriend is 5’8” with long blond hair. She has large breasts and a slim waist. She is a very good looking girl. 40 years old. She loves to wear her waterproofs on our farm every day!
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Yes , Peter storm smock for me with trousers , hood up and tight with nice bow , then slip over my kway raincape to complete the look and feel fantastic for some fun
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

As cagoules seem to be the flavour of the day I thought I'd share these with you

The cagoule in the images was bought from the local Scout shop in the early/mid 70's it certainly wasnt the thin nylon type but was quite stiff and seemed to be proofed with a rubbery glue type product

The images are about ten years old, hopefully you'll respect my wishes and not post these images elsewhere, thanks

annabell-cagoule

Oo i had one of those, really rustley and rubbery feel inside. I left it at my grandmothers house for a few years to use when visiting for walks on the beach but it vanished sadly
Lets get swishy!
annabell-cagoule

Do you still have it?
Lets get swishy!