Life Jackets

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Wetshiny

Life Jackets

Post by Wetshiny »

In addition to rain gear, I love to wear my vintage orange coloured Otter inflatable rubber coated life jacket.
Oiled up inside the inner layer of PVC next to my skin, followed by an outer layer of yellow Grundens oilskin bibs pulled over the matching jacket & black rubber boots or thigh waders and of course the obligatory souwester. Tying the waist strap around my stomach then the crotch straps tight between my legs provides for the most gorgeous feeling walking along or sitting down feeling the inner oiled up layer pulling tight between my thighs.
Combined with the contrast of colours and the pungent rubbery smell from the inflated jacket the whole experience is just wonderful, particularly so when seen by others when i'm in my small boat.
rubberdee

Re: Life Jackets

Post by rubberdee »

Mmmmmmmm Who needs the boat ;)
mason

Post by mason »

This is also something I relate to so well. I also absolutely adore wearing a tightly secured lifejacket over my plastic rainwear.

Of course I always pull the crotchstrap nice and tight too!
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Well I had no idea that wearing lifejackets was such a turn on! You learn something new every day.

I did a photoshoot called "Safe Sex" a couple of years ago with a girlfriend and we were both wearing lifejackets.
It was very good fun, and quite sexy as we were not wearing a lot else.
But it wasn't really the lifejackets themselves that were a turnon - more the scenario.

Janet xxxxxx

Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts
Wetshiny

Post by Wetshiny »

Wonderful, wish i'd been there
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Wow, thats heaven to me, like to be in that situation