Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- November 9th, 2016, 12:06 am
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: What's your favourite past time whilst wearing your mac?
- Replies: 72
- Views: 36445
I converted my single texture mackintosh into a dressing gown which I wear about the house morning and evening. It's cool, light , and swishy.
- November 2nd, 2016, 11:05 pm
- Forum: Reviews
- Topic: Rajkumar Spring Maiden raincoat
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7681
I bought one of these ladies mackintoshes and took off the zip, velcro and cotton seam tapes to turn it into a superb dressing gown/house coat which I wear every morning and evening. It is so light, and being extra large does not succumb to condensation on the inside. Highly recommended for this pur...