Rubber waders. Part 4
I was woken up by Kate as she bought me a cup of tea.
She said, "Well, how was your first full night session, enjoy it?"
"Very much so, thankyou, after I had relaxed and slowed my breathing down."
"Good, now we have a very full day so strip off and relax in the shower ...
Search found 12 matches
- September 7th, 2016, 10:22 am
- Forum: Stories
- Topic: Rubber Waders Part 4
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5229
- August 11th, 2016, 5:19 pm
- Forum: Stories
- Topic: Rubber Waders Part 3
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5252
Rubber Waders Part 3
Rubber waders. Part 3
" What a collection and I'd love to try the womans outfits but you'll have to help me."
"Don't worry I will. Now help me take of my rubber waders and pass me the black pair of leather thigh
boots from the bottom of the wardrobe."
I pulled off her waders and taking out the ...
" What a collection and I'd love to try the womans outfits but you'll have to help me."
"Don't worry I will. Now help me take of my rubber waders and pass me the black pair of leather thigh
boots from the bottom of the wardrobe."
I pulled off her waders and taking out the ...
- August 6th, 2016, 9:40 am
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: "MACKINTOSH" - What's in a name?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9761
Re: "MACKINTOSH" - What's in a name?
Totally agree with you Nick, 'MACKINTOSH', I could say it over and over again.
- July 27th, 2016, 9:38 am
- Forum: Stories
- Topic: Rubber Waders Part 2
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7985
Rubber Waders Part 2
Rubber waders. Part 2
" Well, I like, as you now know dressing in leather and also PVC. As well as this coat I've two others.
I've four diferent colours and styles of leather dresses and a large collection of leather and patent knee
and thigh boots. My husband loved to see me in leather. My PVC ...
" Well, I like, as you now know dressing in leather and also PVC. As well as this coat I've two others.
I've four diferent colours and styles of leather dresses and a large collection of leather and patent knee
and thigh boots. My husband loved to see me in leather. My PVC ...
- June 27th, 2016, 1:15 pm
- Forum: Stories
- Topic: Rubber Waders Part 1
- Replies: 4
- Views: 40886
Rubber Waders Part 1
Rubber Waders for Sale--Size 8.
This advert caught my eye whilst reading last night's local paper over a late breakfast.
It gave a telephone number with ring anytime. I thought about the idea of adding a pair of waders, to
my collection of boots, why not.
I picked up the phone and rang the ...
This advert caught my eye whilst reading last night's local paper over a late breakfast.
It gave a telephone number with ring anytime. I thought about the idea of adding a pair of waders, to
my collection of boots, why not.
I picked up the phone and rang the ...
- May 5th, 2016, 9:20 am
- Forum: Stories
- Topic: Bonding with Di Part 4
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5787
Bonding with Di Part 4
Bonding with DI Part 4
Early Wednesday morning I showered and shaved, I dressed again in my black rubber pants and top, I
pulled on my black rubber trousers and over them my rubber thigh boots. I'd just finished my
breakfast when Di arrived, dressed in her PVC raincoat and boots.
'Good morning ...
Early Wednesday morning I showered and shaved, I dressed again in my black rubber pants and top, I
pulled on my black rubber trousers and over them my rubber thigh boots. I'd just finished my
breakfast when Di arrived, dressed in her PVC raincoat and boots.
'Good morning ...
- April 5th, 2016, 9:14 am
- Forum: Stories
- Topic: Bonding with Di Part 2
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12220
Re: Bonding with Di Part 3
Bonding with Di Part 3
Getting up early I had a shower and breakfast, got out and wiped down the rubberwear I would put on
for my bondage session. Now I could get dressed and wait for Di. First on was my rubber pants
followed by rubber trousers then a rubber tee-shirt, I pulled on thigh boots and ...
Getting up early I had a shower and breakfast, got out and wiped down the rubberwear I would put on
for my bondage session. Now I could get dressed and wait for Di. First on was my rubber pants
followed by rubber trousers then a rubber tee-shirt, I pulled on thigh boots and ...
- March 26th, 2016, 10:54 am
- Forum: Stories
- Topic: Bonding with Di Part 2
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12220
Bonding with Di Part 2
Bonding with Di Part 2
At home I changed my rubber pants, and over then pulled on a pair of rubber over trousers and
decided on my rubber thigh boots and my shiny black rubber mackintosh, buttoned up and tightly belted
I then pulled on a pair of rubber gloves. I did a bit of housework dressed ...
At home I changed my rubber pants, and over then pulled on a pair of rubber over trousers and
decided on my rubber thigh boots and my shiny black rubber mackintosh, buttoned up and tightly belted
I then pulled on a pair of rubber gloves. I did a bit of housework dressed ...
- March 17th, 2016, 3:59 pm
- Forum: Site Updates
- Topic: Shiny Costume Bondage
- Replies: 22
- Views: 37463
Re: My new site
Hi there, had a quick look and loved the bondage and raincoat element.
- March 13th, 2016, 3:30 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: New to rainwercentral.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3387
New to rainwercentral.
Hi everyone
Hope to get to know you over the coming months. Sbrmacfanman.
Hope to get to know you over the coming months. Sbrmacfanman.